TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms form a legally binding agreement between users and Royale Retreat and its subsidiaries and affiliates. These terms shall abide and govern the utilization of the website, mobile application, call centers that are collectively referred to as that enables the user to contact us concerning the services offered through the Royale Retreat platform.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Scope of Services
- Eligibility to use
- Using the Royale Retreat Platform: Account registration and use
- Term & termination
- Terms specifically applicable to Customers
- Usage terms
- Prohibited content and use
- Third-party links
- Intellectual property
- No warranty
- Limitation of liability
- General provisions
SCOPE OF SERVICES
Royale Retreat, through the Royale Retreat platforms, connects users with third parties to use Royale Retreat branded properties managed and/or owned by third parties or Royale Retreat. The case may help the users avail the services. Royale Retreat Platform offers services to its users by offering its products which shall include but shall not be limited to:
- Royale Retreat Rooms
- Royale Retreat Townhouse
- Royale Retreat Business
- Royale Retreat Flagship
ELIGIBILITY TO USE
The user individual should be at least eighteen years of age or above and capable of entering, adhering, and performing to these terms. While users under the age of 18 may browse utilize the Royale Retreat platform, they shall do so only with the guidance, involvement, and supervision of their legal guardians or parents, under such parent legal guardians registered account. Royale Retreat reserves the right to terminate the user’s access and refuse to provide the user with access to the Royale Retreat platform if Royale Retreat discovers that the user is under 18 years of age.
USING THE ROYALE RETREAT PLATFORM: ACCOUNT REGISTRATION AND USE
Royale Retreat makes services available to the user through the Royale Retreat platform upon the user providing Royale Retreat certain required user information and have created an account through Royale Retreat ID and password or other log-in ID and password. The Royale Retreat platform requires the user to register and create an account to utilize the services provided. The user will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the account information and will be held responsible for all activities that occur under that account. The user agrees to ensure to exit/log out from the account at the end of each session and immediately notify Royale Retreat of any unauthorized use of its account information or any other breach of security. Royale Retreat cannot and shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the user’s fails to comply with this clause. The user may be held liable for losses incurred by Royale Retreat or any other customer or visitor to the Royale Retreat platform due to unauthorized use of the user account due to the user’s failure in keeping the account information secure and confidential.
Royale Retreat also allows restricted access to the Royale Retreat platform for unregistered users. At the time of registration, the user shall ensure that the user’s account information in the Royale Retreat’s registration form is accurate, complete, and up-to-date. The use of another user account information is expressly prohibited.
TERM & TERMINATION
In case the user wishes to discontinue, the user/ individual can, at any point, opt out of the user/ your membership of the C Royale Retreat platform. Royale Retreat reserves the right to unilaterally terminate the user/ your use of the Royale Retreat platform without notice or any liability for reasons of breach of the terms mentioned herein.
TERMS SPECIFICALLY APPLICABLE TO CUSTOMER
Users availing services and Royale Retreat products via the Royale Retreat platform (hereinafter referred to as user) shall be governed by the following terms and conditions.
BOOKING OF SERVICES/ RESERVATIONS
The booking Services process from this Royale Retreat Platform may require the user to disclose the user/ your confidential and personal information. To prevent any possibility of unauthorized access to the user/ your confidential information such as name, address, etc., the user shall not use/access this site from unsecured communication links, unsecured mobile phones, unsecured computers, or locations such as internet-cafe, cyber-cafe, or other commercially available internet-enabled computers or computer services. The user acknowledges, agrees, and confirms that before placing an order on the Royale Retreat platform, the user shall check the service price and description carefully. By placing the order for a service, the user agrees to be bound by these terms, including the service description. The user shall only place the order after fully satisfying the user/ yourself with the description, price, look, as displayed on the Royale Retreat platform. Royale Retreat shall not be held responsible for delayed or unsatisfactory services or delays or damages as a result of channel partner acts or omissions that are relying on the information, confirmations, declarations, and obligations undertaken/ made by the user in accordance with the term and believing the same to be true and acting on the faith thereof. Royale Retreat has agreed to provide the services to the user as per the terms mentioned herein. In particular, the user does hereby agree, covenant, promise, confirm, undertake, declare, and represent & warrant to Royale Retreat.
The User is not under any legal or other deficiency that prevents/may prevent the user from making valid payment to Royale Retreat for services ordered by the user and entering into a valid contract under the applicable laws.
In the event of detecting/ noticing any suspicious activity from a user account, Royale Retreat reserves the right to cancel all future and pending orders owing to any such incident without any liability to the User.
In a credit card transaction, the user must use the user/ your own credit card for which the user has full authority and right to validly use such a credit card for making payment to Royale Retreat. Royale Retreat shall not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user, and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ Shall Be exclusively on the user.
While using the Royale Retreat platform, the user shall at all times strictly comply with the payment procedure and the terms mentioned herein in their entirety.
The user/ your use of the services shall be deemed that the user is fully satisfied with the look and design of the accommodation, description, and usage fee of the accommodation displayed on Royale Retreat Platform.
All bookings, offers, and promotions are redeemable subject to prevailing and applicable central and state government guidelines and directives, as may be issued from time to time. Customers are advised to exercise judgment and remain compliant with prevailing and applicable central and state government directives and guidelines.
The user acknowledges and agrees that all services are offered only at the sole discretion of Royale Retreat in the Royale Retreat platform.
PAYMENT & USAGE FEE
The user hereby agrees and understands that the user will have to pay the usage fee as mentioned on the Royale Retreat platform for the concerned Services via the payment mode provided on the Royale Retreat platform post which user requested reservation will be confirmed. Once the reservation has been confirmed, Royale Retreat will debit the usage fee from the payment mode selected by the user. The user acknowledges and agrees that the payment procedure may require and call for additional verification of information from the user, and the user undertakes to provide proper, correct, and complete information.
Royale Retreat uses third-party payment providers to receive payments from users. Royale Retreat is not responsible for delays or erroneous transaction execution, or cancellation of reservations due to payment issues. Royale Retreat takes utmost care to work with third-party payment providers but does not control their processes, workflows, systems, and technology and hence cannot be held responsible for any fault at the end of payment providers.
Users/ individuals making payments for services provided via the Royale Retreat platform would be making payments to the entities mentioned as per the link mentioned in the tab named Payment for Services.
By using the Royale Retreat platform, the user individual hereby acknowledges and agree that Royale Retreat is not a hotel /guest house owner and has no control over the conduct or behavior of the management of any property or the quality, fitness, or suitability of the services provided by third party offering services. Royale Retreat disclaims any and all liabilities in this regard. The user individual is requested to kindly take due care of all their personal valuables and belongings. Royale Retreat and its employees shall not be responsible for any loss, theft, or damage to the guest’s personal valuables and belongings.
The information, materials, services available on the Royale Retreat platform may inadvertently include inaccuracies, typographical errors, or outdated information. Royale Retreat is not responsible for and shall not be bound to honor pricing or typographical errors on the Royale Retreat Platform. Royale Retreat reserves the right to cancel or refuse orders at any time, including but not limited to the orders that consist of/or contain incorrect product or prices descriptions, orders in which Royale Retreat believes the user has violated applicable laws or these terms, orders that Royale Retreat believes are harmful to Royale Retreat or orders that Royale Retreat believes fraudulent or based on fraudulent, illegal, or deceitful use/furnishing of information or based on false information. Royale Retreat neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy, or completeness of any data, information, product, or Service. Royale Retreat expressly disclaims any warranties whether express or implied about the accuracy, completeness, correctness, suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, quality, continuity, performance, error-free or uninterrupted operation/functioning, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, non-infringement, lack of viruses or other harmful components of the services and/or products.
Royale Retreat shall not be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Royale Retreat platform unrelated functionalities, the provision of or failure to provide functionalities, or for any information, software, services, functionalities, and related graphics obtained through the Royale Retreat platform, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Royale Retreat platform, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, Royale Retreat shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Royale Retreat platform during any unplanned suspension of access or periodic maintenance operations to the Royale Retreat platform that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond Royale Retreat control. The User agrees and understands that any material or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Royale Retreat platform is done entirely at their own risk and discretion will be solely responsible for any loss of data that results or damage to their computer systems from the download of such material or data. Royale Retreat accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, with respect to any information provided to the user.
As a pre-condition of use of the Royale Retreat platform, the user warrants to Royale Retreat that the user shall not use this Royale Retreat platform for any purpose that is unlawful, unauthorized, or inconsistent with these terms, and the user agrees that this license to use Royale Retreat platform will terminate immediately upon user’s violation of this warranty. Royale Retreat reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to block/terminate the user’s access to this Royale Retreat platform and its content at any time, with or without notice. The user agrees, acknowledges, confirms, and undertakes that the registration data, information/data provided or uploaded onto the Royale Retreat platform by the user:
- Shall not is inaccurate, false, incomplete, or misleading.
- Shall not involve the use of counterfeit or be fraudulent or stolen Credit Cards.
- Shall not infringe any third party’s trade secret, intellectual property, or other proprietary rights or rights of privacy or publicity.
- Shall not is libelous, defamatory, unlawfully harassing, or unlawfully threatening.
- Shall not contain any Trojan horses, viruses, time bombs, worms, easter eggs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines or executable files that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information of any person whatsoever.
- Shall not create liability for Royale Retreat or cause Royale Retreat to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Royale Retreat ISPs or other service providers/suppliers. If the user contravenes the foregoing or Royale Retreat has reasonable grounds to suspect that the user has contravened the foregoing, Royale Retreat has the right to indefinitely deny or terminate the user’s access to the Royale Retreat platform and to refuse to honor the user’s request.
USERS ARE PROHIBITED FROM ENGAGING IN THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Royale Retreat platform to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Royale Retreat platform, including collecting user names and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Royale Retreat platform, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the Royale Retreat platform and/or the content contained therein.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Royale Retreat platform.
- Any trick, defraud, or mislead other users and us, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Submit false reports or make improper use of our support services related to misconduct or abuse.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send messages or comments, or using any robots, data mining, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Royale Retreat platform or the networks or services connected to the Royale Retreat platform.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Sell or otherwise transfer the user/ your profile.
- Use any information obtained from the Royale Retreat Platform in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Use the Royale Retreat Platform as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Royale Retreat Platform and/or the content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Royale Retreat Platform designed to prevent or restrict access to the Royale Retreat Platform, or any portion of the Royale Retreat Platform.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to transmit or to upload) Trojan horses, viruses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Royale Retreat Platform or modifies, impairs, interferes, disrupts, or alters, maintenance, the operation, features, or functions of the Royale Retreat Platform.
- Transmit or upload (or attempt to transmit or upload) any material that acts as a passive or active information transmission or collection mechanism.
- Except as may be the result of internet browser usage, or standard search engine or develop, use, distribute, or launch any automated system, including without limitation, any cheat utility, spider, scraper, robot, or offline reader that accesses the Royale Retreat Platform, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Tarnish, disparage, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Royale Retreat Platform.
- Use the Royale Retreat Platform in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
When the user uses the Royale Retreat Platform, the user agrees and understands that the user/ individual is communicating with Royale Retreat through electronic records, and the user consent to receive communications via electronic records from Royale Retreat periodically and as and when required. Royale Retreat may communicate with the user/ individual by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise. The user specifically agrees that Royale Retreat shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of the user/ your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received. Further, Royale Retreat will make best efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of the user/ your personally identifiable information available with it, but transmissions made by means of the internet cannot be guaranteed or made absolutely secure. By using this Royale Retreat Platform, the user agrees that Royale Retreat shall not be liable for disclosure of the user/ your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties. Without prejudice to the foregoing, the user/ individual agrees that Royale Retreat shall not be held liable or responsible for ‘phishing attacks’ on the user. The user may accept or decline the cookies when the user/ individual accesses the Royale Retreat Platform. It is the user’s responsibility to set his browser to alert him to accept or to reject cookies.
This Royale Retreat Platform may, at Royale Retreat’s sole discretion, contain links to Royale Retreat Platforms owned and maintained by persons or entities other than Royale Retreat. Royale Retreat may also provide links to the other sites for the purpose of enabling the customer to make payment to Royale Retreat. Any of the foregoing links do not constitute an endorsement by Royale Retreat of any such sites and are provided only as a convenience. Royale Retreat is not responsible for the content or links displayed on such sites. Royale Retreat is not responsible for the privacy practices of such sites that Royale Retreat does not own, manage or control. Royale Retreat does not regularly review and makes no warranty or representation regarding materials posted, or services or services offered, on the sites to which this Royale Retreat Platform may be linked, and Royale Retreat shall not be responsible for any deficiency thereof. Royale Retreat does not endorse any or all of the materials, services, and services available on such linked sites, and Royale Retreat expressly disclaims responsibility for the contents of any linked site, the accuracy of any information contained in a linked site, and the quality of the services and services offered at any linked site. Any decision to view the contents of any linked site is solely the responsibility of the user and is made at the user’s own risk.
Travel Insurance provided as a part of Royale Retreat’s services shall be as per the terms and conditions of the third-party insurance company, Acko General Insurance (hereinafter Acko). Royale Retreat merely acts as a facilitator in connecting the user with Acko. The User shall contact Acko directly for any claims or disputes. Royale Retreat shall not be held liable in case of partial acceptance or denial of the claims by Acko, and Royale Retreat has no role or liability in claims settlement.
It is clarified that a claim raised under the relevant insurance policy would act as a bar against any endorsement in the policy, which would include but not be limited to changes relating to extension/curtailment of stay period and addition/deletion of guests covered under the policy.
Royale Retreat Platform and the content posted herein which shall include but shall not be limited to pictures, branding, text, graphics, designs, brand logos, audio, video, interfaces, and /or any other information, or the overall arrangement of content is protected and is owned, controlled or licensed by or to Royale Retreat; all comments, feedback, ideas, suggestions, information or any other content provided by the user(hereinafter referred to as Royale Retreat IP). The user may not modify, publish, copy, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, license, distribute, frame, hyperlink, download, repost, perform, translate, mirror, display or commercially exploit Royale Retreat IP in any other way.
The user agrees that any comments, feedback, ideas, information, suggestions, or any other content which User contributes to Royale Retreat or Royale Retreat Platform (including the name the user submit with any content) will be deemed to include an irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive right, perpetual, and license for Royale Retreat to adapt, reproduce, publish, transmit, disseminate, copy, distribute, create derivative works from, use, display worldwide, or act on such content without consideration or additional approval in any media, form, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content, and the user waive any claim to the contrary. The User warrants and represents that he/ she owns or otherwise controls all of the rights to the content that he/she may contribute to this Royale Retreat Platform and that use of his/her content by Royale Retreat shall not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party.
Without prejudice to and in addition to any other remedies, reliefs, or legal resources available to Royale Retreat herein or any applicable laws or otherwise, the user agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Royale Retreat harmless, including but not limited to its employees, and affiliates agents and from and against any and all liabilities, claims, losses, damages, costs demands, and expenses (including disbursements and legal fees in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Royale Retreat that arises out of or related to the user/ your use or misuse of the website, any violation by the user of these terms and conditions, or any breach of representations, warranties, and covenants made by the user herein.
The user hereby assumes the sole risk of booking or making use of or relying on the information relating to the services available on this Call Center/ Mobile Application/ Website/ Partners. It is the user’s responsibility to check the details of the accommodations listed on the Royale Retreat Platform at its sole discretion. Royale Retreat shall not be responsible and shall not is required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between the user and channel partner. In no event shall Royale Retreat be made a party dispute between Channel Partner(s) and User(s) except in cases of online payments where Royale Retreat shall be considered the first point of contact. Royale Retreat will be the first point of contact in respect of online payment dispute management, refunds, cancellations, returns, and customer support as they relate to the use of the Royale Retreat platform. Users can reach out to Royale Retreat to mediate or resolve any online payment dispute or disagreement between the user and Channel partners.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Royale Retreat shall not be liable for any damages of any kind whatsoever, including but not limited to incidental, direct, exemplary, indirect, punitive, and consequential damages, damages for data or profits, loss of use, or other intangible losses, which may arise or are arising from the use of this Royale Retreat Platform or any of the information, software, services and related graphics contained within the Royale Retreat Platform or any of the services offered, regardless of whether such damages are based on negligence, contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, and even if Royale Retreat has been advised of the damage possibilities.
By availing the booking and stay services at our network of properties available on the Royale Retreat platform, the user/ individual willfully and voluntarily assume any and all risks associated with it in the nature of the illness, bodily injury, loss of life or limb which may arise during the user/ your stay at the property on account of the user/ your negligence, misconduct, force majeure event, pandemic, strike or any other event beyond our control. Royale Retreat disclaims any and all liabilities in this regard to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein or elsewhere, Royale retreat entire liability to the user for any claim arising out of availing Royale Retreat services/ browsing the Royale Retreat Platform shall be limited to the amount equivalent to the price paid for the product and services giving rise to such claim.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction: This agreement and all transactions entered into or through Royale Retreat Platform shall be construed, interpreted, and governed by the laws of India, which shall be applicable to this agreement without regard to principles of conflict of laws. User agrees that all claims, differences, and disputes arising under or in connection with or in relation thereto the Royale Retreat Platform, the terms or any transactions entered into on or through the Royale Retreat Platform, or the relationship between the user and Royale Retreat shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Delhi, and user hereby accedes to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.
No Waiver: Any delay, failure, or forbearance on the part of Royale Retreat in (i) enforcing terms of this agreement, shall not operate as a waiver; or (ii) exercising any right, power, or privilege under this agreement thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise by Royale Retreat of any right, power or privilege preclude any other future exercise or enforcement thereof.
Severability: The parties hereto agree that each of the provisions contained in this Agreement shall be severable, and the unenforceability of one or more provisions of this agreement shall not affect the enforceability of any other provision(s) or of the remainder of this agreement.
REFUND CLAIM PERIOD
If the user wishes to claim a refund, the user/ individual has an option to raise the request within 7 days from the user checkout date.
Royale Retreat International Hotel Management Limited respects your privacy and is committed to protecting the privacy, confidentiality, and security of the personal data you provide to us or that we collect about you when you use our website www.royaleretreat.in or our mobile application and other online products and services, when you contact guest services, or when you otherwise interact with us. We are aware of our responsibilities to protect your personal data, to keep it secure, and to comply with applicable privacy and data protection laws.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU USE THE SITE
When you access or use the Site, we automatically collect personal data about you, including:
We may collect system log information about your use of the site, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our site.
We may collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our site, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers (such as IP address, IMEI number, the address of the device’s wireless network interface, or mobile phone number used by the device) and mobile network information.
We may collect information about the location of your device each time you access or use one of our mobile applications or otherwise consent to the collection of this information. You can turn off location services for a device at any time, but this may turn off some useful features.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our site and your experience, see which areas and features of our site are popular and, count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see our Cookies Policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may also obtain personal data from our hotels and from our third-party service providers (such as information relating to the credit of guests) and from public sources and combine that with information we collect through our site where we believe that it is necessary to help manage our relationship with you.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may use your personal data for the purposes set out below.
For the performance of our agreement with you, in order to:
- Process, confirm, provide and charge for hotel arrangements and restaurant reservations and our goods and services, and administer mobile (where applicable) and in-person check-in and check out.
- Fulfill contractual obligations to you, anyone involved in the process of making your travel arrangements (e.g. travel agents, group travel organizers, and your employer), and vendors (e.g. credit card companies, airline operators, and other loyalty programmers).
- Provide you with access to the content on our site, and respond to your inquiries and requests for information and services.
- Administer, and disclose the winner of, contests and lucky draw competitions conducted by us or on our behalf.
For our legitimate commercial interests, in order to:
- Understand how our products and services impact you, provide you with a better, more personalized level of service, and further develop our products and services, including linking or combining with information we get from others to do so.
- Provide privileges, benefits, and services to you, process applications for and administer membership programmers, verify and validate your ability to access and use certain products, services, and information (such as Golden Circle and The Table member-only information), and administer Golden Circle and The Table membership, including as regards points and rewards redemption.
- Monitor your use of our site and your bookings, and conduct an analysis of the use of our site in order to operate, evaluate and improve our site and our services, understand your preferences, display customized content to you on our site which may be of interest to you and troubleshoot any problems.
- Conduct market analysis, market research, customer satisfaction, and quality assurance surveys to improve our hotels, resorts, and services.
- Provide for the safety and security of guests.
To comply with legal obligations to which we are subject to:
- Meet legal and regulatory requirements and administer general record keeping.
Use of information based on your consent:
- Facilitate direct marketing, promotional, and customer management purposes, including sending you promotional communications (including without limitation emails and push notifications) or special offers if you have consented to receive the same. Please see section direct marketing below.
- We may use special categories of data (e.g. health data). But we will only do so if we have received your consent thereto.
- For any other purposes for which we have your consent.
In order to register with our mobile application, make an online hotel reservation, enroll with the Golden Circle or the Table programmers, or if you make an inquiry, you must provide us with the personal data marked with an asterisk or otherwise indicated as mandatory, otherwise, we may not be able to process your request or comply with our legal obligations.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal data:
- Between and among Royale Retreat and a limited number of our affiliates as are relevant for the above purposes and to facilitate the operation of our business, but we shall only do so on a need-to-know basis
- With the operator of the hotel or the hub of hotels which you book, stay, or visit for the above purposes.
- With third-party payment processors, payment service providers, IT and marketing support service providers, and other consultants, vendors, and service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or provide services on our behalf or who help us to provide the site to you.
- With anyone involved in the process of making your travel arrangements (e.g. travel agents, group travel organizers, and your employer) in order to fulfill contractual obligations.
- With any law enforcement, courts, Government, or regulatory bodies (in whatever jurisdiction), or otherwise in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by, any applicable law, regulation, court order, or legal process
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of Royale Retreat, our affiliates, or others.
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company, or any change of management of a hotel.
- Our advisors, which includes our accountants, auditors, lawyers, other professional advisors, and business contacts for the purpose of assisting us to better manage, support, or develop our business and comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
- With any other party at your consent or at your direction.
- Otherwise as permitted or required by applicable laws and regulations.
We may also disclose aggregate or de-identified data that is not personally identifiable with third parties, including our commercial and strategic partners.
From time to time, we would like to use your name, email address, mobile phone number, and other relevant contact information to send you either via emails, SMS messages, telephone calls, push notifications, post, or social media information that we think may be of interest to you, including about our hotels, products, and services, news about our membership programmers, satisfaction surveys, events, offers, and promotions, but we can only do so with your consent.
We would also like to share (for gain) such data with the operator of the hotel or hub of hotels in which you stay or visit and with selected third party entities, so that they may send you information, news updates, special events, offers, and promotions as regards their products and services, including travel, transportation, retail, food and beverage, hotel accommodation, credit cards, financial and investment services, real estate, entertainment, publications, fashion and jewelry, leisure and sports, health and wellness, non-profit and charitable activities, telecommunications, social networking, media, and public relations, but we will not use your personal data for direct marketing without your consent.
You may opt out from receiving marketing communications at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in the marketing communications or contacting Royale Retreat in accordance with the section Your Rights and Contact Us below. If you opt-out of these communications, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your reservation or Golden Circle programmer members’ communications, unless we are prohibited from doing so by applicable laws.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
We have in place reasonable technical and organizational measures to prevent unauthorized or accidental access, processing, erasure, loss, or use of your personal data and to keep your personal data confidential. These measures are subject to ongoing review and monitoring. To protect your personal data, we also require our third-party service providers to take reasonable precautions to keep your personal data confidential and to prevent unauthorized or accidental access, processing, erasure, loss, or use of personal data, and to act at all times in compliance with applicable data protection laws.
We cannot guarantee that our Site will function faultless and without any interruptions. We shall not be liable for damages that may result from the use of electronic means of communication, including, but not limited to, damages resulting from the failure or delay in delivery of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses.
CHILDREN AND MINORS
Except where required by local laws, we do not knowingly collect personal data from minors. If you are a minor, you may only use our site and services with the permission of your parent or guardian.
If you are in the EU, our online services are not directed at children under the age of 13.
If you believe we have collected information about a child under the age of 13, please contact us so that we may take appropriate steps to delete such information. If you are at least 13 but under the age of 16, please get the consent of your parent or legal guardian before giving us any personal data about yourself.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CONTACT US
You are entitled to the following rights: right of access to the personal data we hold about you, right of rectification, right to erasure, right to restrict data processing, right to object against profiling, and your personal right to data portability. Whenever reasonably possible and required, we will strive to grant these rights within one (1) month. You may also withdraw your consent to receiving direct marketing communications, or more generally to our processing of your personal data, at any time, and you may in certain circumstances ask us to delete your personal data. However, we may not be able to continue providing services to you if you entirely withdraw your consent or ask us to delete your personal data entirely. To make these requests, or if you have any questions or complaints about how we handle your personal data or would like us to update the data we maintain about you and your preferences, please contact our data protection officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org